Barracuda NG Firewall with SECaaS - automated and human security layers and SSL encryption.
RESPONSIVE WEB 3.0 DESIGN
DecisionViewer's responsive design works across all standard hardware platforms to maximize screen utilization.
REALTIME DATA FEEDS
DecisionViewer's decision triage methodology and analysis, separates general background noise from high value information.
DecisionViewer delivers an intuitive experience reducing training and implementation time.
User defined perimeters designed to enhance workplace safety and near real-time threat awareness through automated dashboard, email and text alerts.
Proximity Alerting via:
- In Application Notification
- SMS (Text Message)
Additional mapping categories include but are not limited to:
Earthquakes, Tornados, Wildfires, Tsunami, Health, Population Density, Incomes and Protests
- S&P +0.31% 2,007.99 +6.49
- Dow +0.53% 17,733.10 +92.93
- Nasdaq +0.53% 4,844.92 +9.99
- YOU +10.82% 325.99 +3.43
- THEM -10.72% 321.99 -3.49
In order to maximize the benefits received from DecisionViewer and to ensure a productive experience we are offering the SmoothStart package. This package was carefully designed to provide the initial levels of customization most requested by our valued clients.
By working with your team, our DecisionViewer professionals will accomplish a transfer of skills to assist your people in becoming self-sufficient and confident with using this tool. It’s everything you need to get a ‘SmoothStart’.
- Embed customer locations into the DecisionViewer mapping system
- Support the development of customized dashboards to address your daily operating challenges (ViewBuilder)
- Guide the structuring of information for decision support clarity
- Integrate a one-touch link to your company notification system (Everbridge, Send Word Now, or similar systems)
- Incorporate pre-defined Quick-Links for easy access
- Customized hands-on training (Two, 2-hour sessions)
- Assigned DecisionViewer support personnel
DecisionViewer can be customized to meet the specific operational needs of individual departments, agencies, regions, executives and organizations. Integration with existing data providers, notification services, and legacy systems are a few of the customization options.
The DecisionViewer customization team can provide design, user interface, data integration, and programming services to deliver the look and functionality you desire.
- Development and integration of customized maps and data layers
- Analytics for data extraction and analysis
- Enhanced social media tracking and analysis
- Customized proximity alerting – warnings, updates, and details
- Integration of legacy system
- Customized document storage, layers, access, and exporting
- Specialty dashboards and display elements to meet unique business and individual requirements
- Incident Management System customization to meet operational support requirements
- Assigned DecisionViewer project management and custom development personnel
Secure I.T.™ Services
In today’s unsecure internet - viruses, malware, and intrusions are persistent threats to your data and are bound to compromise your infrastructure operations. Internet threats exist not only to violate your data, but also use your server infrastructure to promote illegal activities. As such, cyber security remains an ever increasing risk that requires state-of-the-art protection. The DecisionViewer, Secure-I.T.™ offering is unparalleled in today’s I.T. landscape providing peace of mind to organizations that require additional protection.
- Your organization data is secured on a dedicated server instance
- Two-Factor authentication implemented to meet your organizations policy standards
- Password requirements implemented to meet your organizations policy standards
- All data is protected behind a dedicated Barracuda NG Firewall just for your organization
- All activity is constantly monitored by a human layer of highly trained cyber security analysts
- Monitoring and prevention of intrusion scans and denial of service attacks
- Monitoring and prevention of malware and virus threats
DecisionViewer instructors and industry specialists are available to provide complete instruction on the many capabilities of DecisionViewer. From first-time users to highly experienced professionals, education services are available to meet all levels.
The intuitive nature of DecisionViewer provides new users with an experience that builds skills and confidence quickly and easily. Both on-site and remote instruction services are available to all of our customers.
- Training customized to meet the specific user skill level and planned utilization of the DecisionViewer system
- Training on all built-in DecisionViewer utilities including ViewBuilder™ for rapid dashboard creation and real-time editing
- Individual and group training options (on-site or remote instruction)
- Train-the-Trainer and digital video sessions available to simplify new user orientation
- Technical specialists available for training on mapping systems
- Company policies and practices can be integrated into the DecisionViewer training program
The DecisionViewer team includes highly experienced professionals who have developed and implemented customized systems and solutions throughout the world in support of governments, businesses, and organizations. The on-site experience (70 events in 50 countries) of our team in preparing for and responding to major crisis events is the foundation for the DecisionViewer Management Services we offer.
All of these services are designed to help improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, accelerate recovery, and minimize loss while protecting the welfare and reputation of our clients along with the interests and communities they serve.
- Decision Support Optimization – Our specialists will work with your management team to implement DecisionViewer’s “Decision Triage™” methodology as a supporting element of your management decision making process. Once implemented this process will help to filter incoming data for relevance and clarity during high stress situations where rapid decision making is required.
- Site and Enterprise Vulnerability Assessment Services – The DecisionViewer team is experienced in conducting over 300 site assessments. These assessments examine structural, mechanical, and operational vulnerabilities including natural and man-made exposures. Detailed seismic risk and impact analysis reviews can be conducted at the individual building level. This analysis identifies specific gaps that can be addressed to significantly increase the resiliency of individual sites.
- Immediate Readiness Response Services – This service places our DecisionViewer professionals at your side, responding on-site as needed to help guide and support you in the management of a significant crisis event (available 24 hrs/365 days worldwide).
- Tabletop Exercises - Our exercise development team builds and conducts customized Tabletop Exercises for senior executives, crisis management teams, and operational personnel as desired by our customers. Functional exercises are designed to provide the challenges and realism needed to identify gaps and improve operational preparedness, response, communications, risk management, and recovery capabilities.